Let's Blabber (PART 1)
Hi there,
There are a few topics I'd like to blabber on (I am so sleepy but can't seem to sleep) , which are:
1) Adulthood
I am not particularly fond of it nor do I hate it. It's a love-hate relationship between the phase in life and I. I am aware of the new venture in my life, whereby the responsibilities keep on accumulating and continuing to strangle their trails around your neck; but you don't die, yet. You're just trying to stay alive, surviving. *snorts* The description kind of makes me sound like a sado-masochist person, which I am not by the way (reminded by Albert Fish's fiendish crimes).
2)One-sided Crushes
Oh, no. Here we go again. The heart-wrenching moment in a single person's life, the longing for the idea to be loved by someone special yet in reality is not fully prepared to embrace it. I've had a few crushes since I started working at AAX. The list keeps on changing and so far, no one has ever been on the list for long because I simply became bored of them, well, maybe an exception should be made for one person. I like him because he is a decent human being, superficially speaking since I don't really know him that well. These days, another guy has joined the list and let's just see how long will he able to stay on the train? Kindly jump aboard and ride towards my heart for eternity, please HAHAHAHAHA #SILAMENINGGAL #GROSSAF
3) Writing
I've resumed writing my storiesagain, particularly "The Midnight City" which was originally inspired by "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare. There are a few new Chapters that have been written up to this date, and they are all stored on my phone instead of my baby Mac since the ideas would just pop into my head and the nearest available medium would be my Lenovo. I am quite surprised with myself for being able to come up with such ideas and plots, and sometimes when I would seem to be in an idealess state, I would reckon at my ability to conjure up those plots like, "How, Dila, how did you manage?"kind of monologue. This proves you can impress your own self so don't stop yourself from doing things spontaneously and always #YOLO.
4) Sleeping
Okay, I am sleepy, like really really sleepy right now, my eyes are heavier than my weight and so I need to have them closed at the soonest. I know this post would seem hanging and most definitely be filled with GRAMMAR mistakes but you know, go ahead and judge, but you don't want to be the party being judged- so don't be too judgmental okay, #PEACENOWAR!
I'm off to sleep, first,
Goodnight, aliens.
There are a few topics I'd like to blabber on (I am so sleepy but can't seem to sleep) , which are:
1) Adulthood
I am not particularly fond of it nor do I hate it. It's a love-hate relationship between the phase in life and I. I am aware of the new venture in my life, whereby the responsibilities keep on accumulating and continuing to strangle their trails around your neck; but you don't die, yet. You're just trying to stay alive, surviving. *snorts* The description kind of makes me sound like a sado-masochist person, which I am not by the way (reminded by Albert Fish's fiendish crimes).
2)
Oh, no. Here we go again. The heart-wrenching moment in a single person's life, the longing for the idea to be loved by someone special yet in reality is not fully prepared to embrace it. I've had a few crushes since I started working at AAX. The list keeps on changing and so far, no one has ever been on the list for long because I simply became bored of them, well, maybe an exception should be made for one person. I like him because he is a decent human being, superficially speaking since I don't really know him that well. These days, another guy has joined the list and let's just see how long will he able to stay on the train? Kindly jump aboard and ride towards my heart for eternity, please HAHAHAHAHA #SILAMENINGGAL #GROSSAF
3) Writing
I've resumed writing my stories
4) Sleeping
Okay, I am sleepy, like really really sleepy right now, my eyes are heavier than my weight and so I need to have them closed at the soonest. I know this post would seem hanging and most definitely be filled with GRAMMAR mistakes but you know, go ahead and judge, but you don't want to be the party being judged- so don't be too judgmental okay, #PEACENOWAR!
I'm off to sleep, first,
Goodnight, aliens.
*will edit if rajin muahahaha*
Comments
Post a Comment