Scaredy Cat
As you might probably know, I am a person with a small circle of close friends. So, if it weren't for them, I'd be friendless, or forever alone, and wouldn't get to experience what you'd call as social life. Okay, so what's my point here exactly?
They kinda busy these days.
Or those who aren't busy stay far, far away from me.
And I can't go out often due to certain reasons. Huh.
Or those who aren't busy stay far, far away from me.
And I can't go out often due to certain reasons. Huh.
But, you know what keeps me from being annoyed with them for no solid reason?
I know that some of them are busy accomplishing their life goals and others, they're just as bored as I am. Lulz.
I know that some of them are busy accomplishing their life goals and others, they're just as bored as I am. Lulz.
And I'm happy enough having that kinda thoughts.
:P
Comments
Post a Comment