Silly Us Is Silly


People are funny.
Especially those who are close to us.
We think we know them, but the shocking truth is, we still have a long way to go to know the real them.
Silly us~

Nevertheless, the process of knowing oneself is tough. Do you really know who you truly are?
My lecturer, Dr, Mazli imposed this question upon us last Tuesday. I could tell that most of my classmates looked lost; it was as if they were trying so hard to look for the answer.
I think, to make it easier, we could just simply say 'Yes' or 'No' as our respective answer.
But that would be so definite, so... limited.
Life is limitless, don't you think?
And so does the process of getting to know the real you.
Then, you can try to get to know others better.




SillP/S: I don't know who am I either. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen [QUOTES] - Daniel Grigori

19.1.2017.