Silver Linings Playbook


We can't just predict the future. From what I've been going through since (I am not going to say since I was born because I just can't fucking remember any moments at the time I was brought out to this world) I could remember, it is not-that-really impossible but still there is unlikely what I'm thinking what would come up in the next second may come true. It might come true but, you know, it might. And things might not as well turn up the way we want to. Maybe we want certain things to happen but let's face it- who are we to decide what will happen next; who are we to decide our fate. Let leave it to God, shall we?

I just finished watching Silver Linings Playbook it was an awesome movie. Yup, I did shriek every time Mr. Cooper smiled and I kinda screamed when he danced with Miss Jennifer Lawrence. They were such a cute pair in that movie. I want to say I'd totally raise up my hands if you were to ask me if they would make a nice couple in real life, but that's the thing; in real life, Miss Jen has already been with Mr. Nicholas Hoult (which is also a hot, cute man) and Mr. Cooper is, probably, still single. This sums up what I have written in the first paragraph- we are not life's manipulator. We aren't. Aren't we? Although, I believe we can paddle our boat and actually make an effort to move the boat in the opposite way. You know what I'm saying (New York accent please)? Okay, it's a bit contradicting here...

I know maybe you'd think 'Owh, what the hell is she mumbling?' and what nots. Trust me, I'd think the same too. I don't know, I just feel like writing. These days, I just feel like crap. I am so unproductive and I am not proud with myself. I feel so indebted with my parents right now but I just can't move my butt and start working on the assignments. Damn assignments. And for that, I'm sorry. Ma, Bah, I am sorry for acting being such a loser these days. I also have this sudden urge to continue writing my fictions. I mean, it's been a while since I sat in front of my laptop and brainstormed about the plots and stuffs. I miss my stories and I miss talking to the author/editor side of me. LOL, I just made myself sound like a loon. Maybe I have bipolar disorder, who knows? LOL not.

Okay then, it feels good to actually write these down instead of figuratively writing it inside my mind and hoping that I would be diligent enough to open my blog and write it down like I'm doing right now. And I am sorry (not sorry) for the grammatical errors that you may, yes may, find while reading this piece of my mumbling crap. And I am also sorry (not sorry) for the cussing. LOL not. Please bear in mind that this post is raw. Thus, it is a random one plus spontaneously done. I am not going to edit this post. Since it raw. Okay, it is RAWR. LOLOLOLOL NOT.

Adios chica.

Edited a word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen [QUOTES] - Daniel Grigori

19.1.2017.