Right now, I'm in love with the main character from the Fallen series - Daniel Grigori . As for those who have no idea of who he is, here's a clue: Yes, he was an angel . Who had been kicked out from the Heaven. And he's now known as a Fallen Angel . And with him, there are a bunch of Fallen Angels who are also as beautiful as he is but not every one is on the same side as he is. No worries, I won't reveal any spoiler because I also hate those people who give out spoilers by masking their wicked intention by using these 12 words, which I hate the most: -" SPOILER ALERTS " * Deadly stare * I tell ya ! * Deadly stare * Okay, enough of that blabbering of mine. *blush* Now, I'm going to present some of his quotes from the series. ( They're not mine, by the way ). And just so you know, he's the hottest fictional guy EVER. Well, after Jace and Will and other guys characters in The Mortal Ins...
Comments
Post a Comment