Blabbering
It's 1 o'clock in the morning here in Malaysia. I don't know why, feel like typing anything out of randomness.
Pardon me if you stumble upon any grammatical error as I am not a perfect human being and still studying my butt off in English for Profesional Communication.
What shall I type in? Something random maybe?
Taken from: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1450847/why-garbage-value-cannot-act-as-random-number
I had a series of weird-creepy dreams the other night. I couldn't remember exactly all but I still remember vaguely the last two dreams before I woke up- my heart beating crazily.
I'm too lazy to type in the particulars but one thing I'd like to share is how I felt when I woke up from my restless sleep.
I felt like those dreams acted as a reminder to myself- that I should stop running away, especially from that person. I still can remember how panicked and suffocated I felt, being recognized by that person in the last dream. *shiver*
And it made me ask myself again- am I really over that person?
*sighhhh~
God I hate these feelings that I'm experiencing at the moment. Those feelings of insecurity and indecisiveness- they have been haunting me since -forever.
Okay, now I feel sleepy enough to get myself to sleep. I know this post carries out-of-the-blue atmosphere and a bit hanging, but I really do not care.I'm a bad blogger, yeah yeah I know~
P/S: Always recite your prayer before you go to sleep. You might end up having nightmares or weird dreams like me if you fail to do so.
*Lesson learned, Dila. Lesson. Learned.*

Comments
Post a Comment