That Feeling...of Falling in Love.

Bismillah.

I want to be in love.
I want to have that feeling, not just a mere crush, but deeply in love.
I'd read in 9gag that according to the researchers, if we have a crush on someone more than 4 months, it means that we're falling in love with that special someone.

It Started With A Kiss.
Why did I type the title of a Taiwanese drama?
Because I just think that the title is so symbolical for people like me. 
People who have never involved in a special relationship.
And let me tell you, I secretly yearn for it.
Yes, my yearning is like a scarlet letter. Once sealed, my heart might be in jeopardy.
*Okay, that was just... nonsensical* \ typical me /

Currently, I'm quite actively busying myself with Twitter.
I'm not addicted to it, yet. 
I don't think I'll be addicted to it though. *Heeh*
I've followed a lot of people/organizations/magazines and etc. so my Timeline is filled with so many tweets, like, abundance of them. *me so richhh!*
And some of them always tweet about their love life a.k.a boyfriends/girlfriends, stalkers and crushes and bla bla bla...
At some degree, I feel irritated with them. 
I feel like I wanted to scream at them and yell and shriek and Hulk-ing...~*what the hell am I typing here?* [Nik L's facepalm]

-STOP TWEETING ABOUT YOUR HAPPY LOVE LIVES.
-STOP SHARING YOUR PHOTOS WITH YOUR PARTNERS.
-STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I AM SOOO FOREVER ALONE BECAUSE I AM NOT MISS FOREVER ALONE AND I WILL FIND A NERDY FUTURE DOCTOR/PEDIATRICIAN AT SHAH ALAM.
*I had to Google "Pediatrician". Owh Why?*

P/S: Here's a picture of the hero in ISWAK. His name is Joe Cheng and he is one of my celebrity crushes. Heee~~



 Zhi Shu the Bride. *fangirling*







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen [QUOTES] - Daniel Grigori

19.1.2017.