Hi My Sweetheart
This Taiwanese drama is currently one of my favourite dramas of all times.
At first, I was a bit skeptical about it due to its cheesy title "Hi My Sweetheart" but after finished watching the first episode, I was totally captivated by the chemistry displayed by the main actors.
Show Luo plays the character of Lin Da Lung/ Hsueh Tai.
Rainie Yang plays the character of Chen Bao Zhu.
And together, they look so dorky-cutey! *fangirling*
Honestly, I've fallen head over heels for this drama. Its simple theme about first love is simply bittersweet as ever yet melancholic and heart-breaking.
Well, first love which doesn't end up well supposedly gives us such bittersweet feelings.
I'm on episode 10 so far and I cried like a baby while watching that particular episode. *TT__TT*
Therefore, I recommend those who love Taiwanese dramas to watch this awesome drama! You won't regret it, I tell ya!
P/S: The OSTs of this drama are SO EAR-GASMIC because they are so relatable with the prominent scenes in the drama and most of the songs are sung by the main actors so YEAH, I'm totally in love with Show Luo now. I've downloaded them and I'm in love with every song... *Happy Dila is happy*

Comments
Post a Comment