Midnight Erraticism
Hey thereee...What's up?
*Totally random*
I'm trying to sleep but my eyes refuse to let me close them.
Yes, I am sleepy like hell but I just can't sleep.
So, I've decided that I'll type anything that will come into my mind randomly.
Right now, I feel like having a boyfriend.
Haha, yeah I know. Weird isn't it?
I always dislike the couple stuffs whatsoever because I dislike the idea of indulging oneself in a hopelessly endless romance before tying the knot. In other words, this stuff is so cheesy. Call me a conventionalist but that's my stand and I shall uphold it. *Lord of the Rings' mood*
Speaking of LoTR, HBO was running a marathon of that trilogy last night and unfortunately for me, I got to watch only the third movie of the outstanding trilogy.
I mean, COME ON, the special effects are totally out of this world. I'd even thought the movies have way more awesomeness than Avatar (I'm talking about those blue aliens) in terms of its cinematography, special effects, the plots and the casts, of course. But, Avatar is still a good movie to watch.
Okay, lets's move on to other things.
I've bought the final book of the Fallen series, Rapture.
*Happy Dila is happy*
*Totally random*
I'm trying to sleep but my eyes refuse to let me close them.
Yes, I am sleepy like hell but I just can't sleep.
So, I've decided that I'll type anything that will come into my mind randomly.
Right now, I feel like having a boyfriend.
Haha, yeah I know. Weird isn't it?
I always dislike the couple stuffs whatsoever because I dislike the idea of indulging oneself in a hopelessly endless romance before tying the knot. In other words, this stuff is so cheesy. Call me a conventionalist but that's my stand and I shall uphold it. *Lord of the Rings' mood*
Speaking of LoTR, HBO was running a marathon of that trilogy last night and unfortunately for me, I got to watch only the third movie of the outstanding trilogy.
I mean, COME ON, the special effects are totally out of this world. I'd even thought the movies have way more awesomeness than Avatar (I'm talking about those blue aliens) in terms of its cinematography, special effects, the plots and the casts, of course. But, Avatar is still a good movie to watch.
Okay, lets's move on to other things.
I've bought the final book of the Fallen series, Rapture.
*Happy Dila is happy*
I just lurvvee the cover. It suits the title and it does capture the idea of ending. The end.
I'm still reading it and still have no idea where it'll lead me, emotionally.
I know I'll shed my tears though.
I don't know when I'll be finishing reading it because in the end, it all depends on my mood. :D
I do hope it will give me satisfaction, not disappointment.
Aaamiiinnn...
I think it's time for me to sleep now. Have a goodnight sleep everyone.
P/S: Naahhh~ I'll take back those words about wanting a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend. Period.
Comments
Post a Comment