Not Good For You
The word love
was strange to me before
You came and stopped by
You opened up my heart
I was a new man
My life was refreshed
With your presence here
Just like the atmosphere
Each day went by
As slow as it could be
We never stopped
Looking at each other eyes
But I knew someday
All of these might be gone
Maybe 'cause I knew
I wasn't the perfect guy for you
That day has come
I've watched you slip away
It's hurting me
But I have to let you go
I'm no good for you
Please understand it
So don't turn around
Just go away without sound
My heart's totally shattered
It will never be healed
As long as I am still breathing
My life's a living hell
I'm tortured inside it
I'm full with uncertainty
was strange to me before
You came and stopped by
You opened up my heart
I was a new man
My life was refreshed
With your presence here
Just like the atmosphere
Each day went by
As slow as it could be
We never stopped
Looking at each other eyes
But I knew someday
All of these might be gone
Maybe 'cause I knew
I wasn't the perfect guy for you
That day has come
I've watched you slip away
It's hurting me
But I have to let you go
I'm no good for you
Please understand it
So don't turn around
Just go away without sound
My heart's totally shattered
It will never be healed
As long as I am still breathing
My life's a living hell
I'm tortured inside it
I'm full with uncertainty
Inspiration:
-Boredom during exam
-Korean drama 'Bad Guy'-Thorn Flower.
Comments
Post a Comment