Take A Risk
Step by step
Just walk ahead
Don't look back
And try not to slip from the right track
Slowly
Just keep smiling
If you're afraid
You can hold my hand
We'll go together 'til the end
Every path you take
You must be aware
Every minute don't be scared
I'm here with you
Don't hold your tears
Each path you take
You must be cautious
Always smile
We'll find the brightness
I'm here with you
Don't hold your tears
Take a risk
Just walk ahead
Don't look back
And try not to slip from the right track
Slowly
Just keep smiling
If you're afraid
You can hold my hand
We'll go together 'til the end
Every path you take
You must be aware
Every minute don't be scared
I'm here with you
Don't hold your tears
Each path you take
You must be cautious
Always smile
We'll find the brightness
I'm here with you
Don't hold your tears
Take a risk
Comments
Post a Comment