Because I'm Stupid

Every moment you look at my face
My lips are sealed, I become speechless
My eyes are locked at your dazzling blue eyes
I feel myself slowly drawing towards you

I don't know why my heart beats so fast
I can't control it by myself
I want you to pull off your charm from me
'Cause I hate to bear the agony

He is the wall between us
He is the one who makes your heart melt
I envy him, my life becomes so empty
There's nothing now that I'm able to reach

Though you love him, I'll be still loving you
Though your heart's with him, my heart is with you
I know I'm no match with the guy you're in love with
I'm the kind of guy that would cry for you
I'm the kind of guy that would shed your tears
Baby I love you
I'll be waiting for you

Bye bye never say goodbye
I will not be able to bear the pain
Seeing you leave away from me
Would break my shattered heart
Stay there
Be happy with him,my dear

Please don't go girl
Be happy with him there
I'll be watching you
I'm your guardian/Behind all these tears
Looking at your pretty face
Makes my heart beat
Love can make us blind
Love can make us shine
I'm doing these things
Because I'm stupid
Baby I love you
I'll be waiting for you.

Inspiration:
-Jihu's life
-Boys Over Flowers
-Got the ideas/ Mood
-Because of the prayer

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen [QUOTES] - Daniel Grigori

19.1.2017.