Idiot
I was once a foolish,
idiot guy,
Who didn't realize your presence,
Now I've realized the fact,
Now the truth has been revealed
What can I do now,
I'm thinking.
idiot guy,
Who didn't realize your presence,
Now I've realized the fact,
Now the truth has been revealed
What can I do now,
I'm thinking.
You were always there,
beside me but,
I was a foolish,
Who didn't see you,
Now I've realized the fact,
This love is not for her,
It's for you only,
Yes, it's yours only.
Yes, it's yours only.
I want to cry,
Crying out loud for your name,
Crying out loud for your name,
My lady, my woman,
I only care for you,
Kill me,
Stab me,
I know what an idiot I am,
Punish me,
I deserve it.
I deserve it.
It's crucial enough,
Seeing you laughing with him,
We used to be like that,
But i'd ruined it,
Punish me, my lady, my woman, my girl,
I know what an idiot I am.
Inspiration: Witch Yoo Hee's OST
Inspiration: Witch Yoo Hee's OST
Comments
Post a Comment