How I Miss You
You used to call me angel
You told me I am such a beauty
My smile always made you disabled
To feel sad, Then you would hug me
I want to say
How I miss you
The way you shed my tears
When I was all in fear
Whenever I look around me
You'd always be
Side by side with me
You have never left me
I miss you
How I miss you
Now whenever I'm having my heart's broken
I would purse my lips
So I wouldn't be yelling your name
cause I miss you so
Can you hear this
All the words I've said
The way I let out all
My feelings without you here
Beside me
How I miss you
You told me I am such a beauty
My smile always made you disabled
To feel sad, Then you would hug me
I want to say
How I miss you
The way you shed my tears
When I was all in fear
Whenever I look around me
You'd always be
Side by side with me
You have never left me
I miss you
How I miss you
Now whenever I'm having my heart's broken
I would purse my lips
So I wouldn't be yelling your name
cause I miss you so
Can you hear this
All the words I've said
The way I let out all
My feelings without you here
Beside me
How I miss you
Inspiration:
I Miss You,
By Miley Cyrus.
Comments
Post a Comment